Linguage Japanese Language School teaches not only language but also culture.
- Japanese Comprehensive Course (Long term)
Japanese Comprehensive Course (Long term)
Improve your Reading, Listening, Writing, and Speaking abilities and develop your communication skills.
Recommended for those:
- who would like to find work in Japan
- who would like to work for a Japanese company in their country
- who would like to get a higher JLPT N1 score
- who would like to study at Vocational Schools in Japan
- Those who want to improve basic communication skills in Japanese
Discover Our Classes
- Using iPads in the classroom
- You will use ICT devices for homework, tests, and assignments.
- Understanding Japanese Culture
- Through our practical curriculum you will learn not only Japanese Language skills but also about Japanese culture.
- Group Task and assignments
- Learning how to complete tasks as a team. These are important skills for working in a company.
- Small Class size
- Class size is a maximum of 20 students. Teachers will support you until you reach your goal.
The Three Pillars of the Curriculum
|1) Improving Japanese communication skills||
Learn to communicate in Japanese in a more natural way, with consideration for the feelings of others.
|2) Developing business Japanese skills and learning business manners||
Learn business Japanese and business manners that will be useful when working for a Japanese company.
|3) Support for finding employment in Japan||
Prepare for job-hunting in Japan.